Abby's Bridal Shower
Oh what a beautiful morning! I was so looking forward to this wonderful event. Tanner even wanted to come! But he'd promised the kids he'd take them to a little pumpkin patch, so he stayed with them. I picked up my Mom and we headed to San Clemente for the most perfectly lovely bridal shower ever! We had assigned seating and real china and the yummiest brunch. I got to hold Emily's new, precious baby boy and see all my favorite people. We got to hear the story of how Abby and Chandler met and fell in love which was so sweet. I still can't believe my baby is getting married!!! Chandler is hilarious and they have a similar story to Tanner and me- they just KNEW! They hung out one time and just loved being together. That's how it was for Tanner and me.
Lisa and Emily did a brilliant job with all of the pretty details of the shower and I loved spending that fun time with my Mom! It was a perfect morning!
I got them a blanket that says "snuggle" and a pillow that says "let's cuddle".
This is a cookie!


Comments