Irvine Park Railroad and Costco

Friday was our last minimum day so we went out with a BANG!
We went straight to Irvine Park Railroad to play and take pictures and, of course, feed the ducks! The kids wondered why we weren't paying for anything like games or the bounce house and I explained that you don't have to spend any money to have fun there. And they agreed! They loved the Witches Haunted House, too. We climbed trees until we were ready for the next adventure.
Which was....
TRAFFIC.
BUT, we turned on a movie and had a good little rest time while we slowly drove home. We went to Costco so I could return something and I took the kids to the food court for the very first time. They thought I was the best mom ever when I let them order anything they wanted from the kiosk. 
"You want a hot dog? BOOM! You're getting a hot dog! Pizza? You got it! A churro??? Well, of course!" 
All of our massive amount of food added up to $14 and they were thrilled. They told me over and over I was the best mom ever! Score!
We then walked to the back of Costco and I let them pick out whatever giant pumpkins they wanted and that won me some big points as well. They are so easy to please and it brings me so much joy when they are giddy over pizza and pumpkins!
They were excellent at Costco and then to went to the carwash! Always a good time.
THEN, we went to Michaels so I could finally purchase a frame for the family picture we took last year. I let the kids each choose a craft and they were so excited! We came home and we all got right to work at the dining room table, doing our crafts.
It was seriously such a good day. 
Everyday is a good day! 
I love it all!!!!!!!
(FYI: Parker stayed home like a teenager and played video games- and LOVED it!)





































Tanner took the kids to our Real Estate Company's little pumpkin patch on Saturday morning

Rayleigh's teacher sent me this sweet picture. Love!


Jack's class wearing red for Red Ribbon Week

 

Comments