Haunted Hanger

We heard about this awesome opportunity at the airport in Chino- the Haunted Hanger by DuBois Aviation, and decided to go ALL IN!
We dressed up (not me), and people thought Tanner was a REAL pilot. The kids trick-or-treated to all the vendors and the people there for the car show. We got a pizza to share and watched a little bit of Casper the Friendly Ghost on a big screen inside one of the hangars.
But the big finale was going up in a real plane to see all of the cool city lights from way up high in the sky! 3 people could go at a time so I let Tanner go twice (cuz I'm a good wife) The flight instructor allowed Tanner to take off and land which totally made Tanner's day! The kids were so stoked and even though Ella was a little nervous to fly, she did great and was soooo happy! Rayleigh kept saying "over" in the radio headphone things. She was making the pilot crack up.
I love that Tanner was so happy all day and in his element and I love that my kids are such great adventurers! We have the best family!























 

Comments