Ella's 1:1 Disney Date

Ella's 1:1 date to Disney was so fun! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE working in her kindergarten class? Because, I DO.  Every day feels like a gift. I love it so much. 
After school on Tuesday, I took Ella to Disneyland. We stopped by Starbucks for big, yummy drinks and cake pops and then it was off to Fantasyland. We got VIP access to see the princesses which is something she's been wanting to do for a long time. I really wanted to make that experience happen for her because she has never been able to with the other kids pulling us in a different direction. She was adorable and so cute and polite with the princesses. She got pixie dust from a fairy godmother at the Bibity Bobity Boutique and we rode all of her favorite rides in Fantasyland singing all the way! 
She wanted to make sure we did pirates and Haunted Mansion too which was so cute. It was the last day for Splash Mountain and the line was over 4 hours long!
We left at sunset and could not have been more perfect. Ella is by best little friend and I love doing life with her! She is sugar and spice and everything nice. She's beautiful and creative and I love that she sings like a princess. I'm so blessed to spend so much time with her getting a front row seat at her childhood and school experience!




















 

Comments