More May Fun
Between soccer games and play practice on Saturday, we also attended 2 birthday parties. Harper turned 6 and had a cute party with all the girliest things like make up and nails and a fancy fashion show. We also went to a pool party at Nicholes which are always so fun! Parker was the pool supervisor and we enjoyed yummy tacos and time with our friends. The kids especially loved their kitten.
I had to take a picture of our little breakfast club at school. I love that these kids are all such good friends! Nichole helped me out a few times this week too, with the kids and I'm so thankful! She picked them up on Friday so I could stay and help with preparations for the Lion King's evening show. My car was in the shop so she dropped them back off at the school for the show and was able to stay and watch it.
The kinders are learning about life cycles so we had a visit from the principal's horse. And everyone got a kick out of the time when a butterfly was on my butt during recess.
We got pizza on Monday night for a school fundraiser and ran into a bunch of friends when we went to pick it up! These are the day!
I'm continuing with my art/piano lessons on Wednesdays. We learned about Monet this week and painted water lilies.
Jack had Activity Days and made a marble run. And of course, soccer.
We realized that the pumpkin seeds that the kids planted when we were carving pumpkins for Halloween are blossoming like crazy!
Parker is a smarty pants and is smarter than %97 percent of sophomores nation wide.
Rayleigh was recognized at the school's synergy rally for graduating from speech!
And, we had open house on Thursday and got to see all of the kids' classrooms and all of the hard work they've put into this year. They have accomplished so much and I'm so proud of them all!
































Comments