Rayleigh's 1:1 Disney Date

Making arrangements for these 1:1 Disney dates was a little tough! We've got some pretty stacked schedules but luckily, it all worked out and I was able to take Rayleigh on Monday while Tanner took Jack so his very last playoff soccer game! (they lost) It was a hard choice for me to stay and watch Jack's game and support him, or take Rayleigh for her one chance at her Disney date. But it all worked out.
We stopped at the candy shop for a candy apple which was the treat she really wanted. We also got a big cookie! She wanted to go to California Adventure because she's my little adventure buddy so that's what we did! She was very excited to be filming herself for her youtube channel and made some pretty cute shorts. She also brought her new little squishmallow that she finally purchased with her birthday money. But tragedy struck when she set it down to take a picture and then lost it. We asked a few cast members if they'd seen it. One super cool guy took us on a search for it and when we couldn't find it, he wrote Rayleigh a golden ticket worth $50 for ANY new stuffed animal she wanted to buy in the park! WOW!!!! Rayleigh was pretty upset (she'd been crying) and I don't think she quite grasped what an incredible Disney gift this was! The first stuffy she found, she fell in love with. It was red panda and I tried to hard to get her to fall in love with a weighed Simba, but to no avail. 
Rayleigh and I had SUCH an amazing time together. She is easy to please and make happy. She wanted to go on big, fast rides which was so fun. And she was so thankful for her new free stuffy! This beautiful, brilliant girl makes my heart sing. She is everything I ever dreamed of and more! I am so lucky to be her mother and to watch her grown and shine!















 

Comments