Jack's 1:1 Disney Date

Because Jack lost his playoff soccer game, I was able to take him on his 1:1 date! Bitter sweet but mostly sweet. He got 2 little LEGO sets and we enjoyed a M&M rice crispy treat. We spent most of our time in Tomorrow Land and even made a video together. Jack has started a little youtube channel called Da Cool Guys and let me tell you, it's funny. Jack is a riot. He's smart and witty and kind. I just love this kid so much! He was so much fun to be with and he was so considerate of me and what I wanted to do. The highlight for me was taking him on Autopia and having him drive his own car. Oh man, we were cracking up! The monorail shut down and we had to RUN to the car but it all worked out and we were so happy.
I love this boy so much. He is my little prince and I don't know what I'd do without him. Lots of hugs and kisses and endless good time with him.












 

Comments