Mother's Day 2023

I wasn't expecting much this Mother's Day. We were coming off the heels of a busy several days with Teacher Appreciation Week, extra Lion King play practices, and parties. I asked the boys if they would clean the house and they did their best. That was all I wanted. Tanner made us yummy food on Sunday, the kids showered me with thoughtful, handmade gifts, and church was nice with a lovely dessert luncheon during 2nd hour. 
After church, I had to run interference between Tanner and Parker as we renegotiated the terms of his cell phone restrictions. We sat in the hot tub and I was able to love on my kids all day. I have been blessed with the most loving, kind, generous, christlike, wonderful mother who is my best friend and confidant. And my mother in law is truly one of my best friends, too. Being a mother is the best thing in my life and all I do revolves around being the best mother I can possibly be. 
I am a fun mom.
I am a patient mom.
I am a forgiving mom.
I am a prayerful mom.
I am a faithful mom.
and I could take a bullet for any of my kids in the blink of an eye.
They make loving them easy. They are the BEST kids in the whole wide world and I cherish every single second I get to spend with them. I mean look! I even got a job at their school to see them more often because I'm THAT obsessed with them!
Thank you for making me the happiest girl alive! Love you, my darlings!






Tanner tried so hard to surprise me and well, he sure pulled it off! Didn't know Parker changed his name to Ava! ha ha

 

Comments