Cami Babysits
Cami and I did a trade while I was down there. I babysat for her so she and Cort could have a night out and she babysat for me so I could go to the dentist! Not the most fun way to spend your free time but I had to get my teeth cleaned so I had to take what I could get! ;-)
I drove up earlier that day and had lunch with Robyn and went shopping at the Shops. I just love Robyn. We had such a great time together. She's the best. My appointment was later in the afternoon and Cami came to my Mom's house to watch the kids. (My parents were at Pageant of the Masters in Laguna Beach). I stayed the night so we could all meet up at 3 Arch the next day! I love being so close to my family!!!!!!


Comments