Seaworld with Angeluis

How lucky are we that Angeluis came to visit San Diego while we were there! They got a week long deal to Seaworld, the Zoo, and the Wild Animal Park and totally had fun! I was glad we could meet them at Seaworld a couple times that week and we pretty much had dinner together each night. We love our BFFs so much!!!!

Parker and Kalio are so cute together.




Luis took the boys on some rides while Angel and I stayed in the shade with our babies.

Kalio, Angel, Teo, and Luis! My favorite people!


Dolphin Show

Checking out the Mantas....

Towards the end of the week I met Angeluis at Seaworld and when we got there I noticed that the baby had a pretty high fever. She'd been sick all week and I realized it probably wasn't "just teething". So, I had to leave early and head back to the condo to get her some Tylenol. I was pretty worried about her! And bummed to have to leave my super special time with my BFF.

Comments