Seaworld
Seaworld was soooooo fun! We went 3-4 times each week and learned so much! It was an absolute blast! And so easy! I wish we could stay and go all year! Parker is like an ocean expert now and loves all things "sea". He wants to be a dolphin trainer when he grows up. Rayleigh loved strolling around in the fresh air and seeing all the aquariums. I, of course, loved spending this special time with my kids. We really were so lucky to spend these past few weeks in such a fabulous place.
This is Parker's "scary shark" face. ;-)
This particular day when we visited the shark encounter there was no one there for like 3 minutes! We had the place to ourselves! It was so cool!
We watched a lot of "Tanked" on Netflix too so we got to know the names of a lot of fish. One episode was all about sharks and the guys' favorite was the black tipped sharks so we looked for them when we came this day! So cool!
My favorite: the Turtle Reef
Sleepy girl. This was during the phase when she was so sick and I didn't know it. ;-(
One last ride before we go!!!
After our last day at Seaworld we met Tanner and picked up some Urban Plate for dinner and ate it down at the beach. I waited with the baby in the car and she was so dang cute pushing all the buttons and dancing to the radio!
San Diego is so fun!!!!!


Comments