Random

As I'm going through my pictures I'm having a hard time remembering what went on each day specifically. So here are a few random pictures that represent some fun moments.

We've enjoyed some gorgeous sunsets. This evening we went down to the pool and enjoyed the evening under a beautiful sky. 




I go up to my parents house about once a week and usually spend a night or 2. We've had dentists appointments and different things going on but it's been so fun so spend this time with my family! This particular day my parents were gone, the baby was asleep, and Parker was upstairs watching TV, so I got to sit back and relax! Niiiice!

 One time as I was heading back down to San Diego from being up in Orange County, I stopped by my sisters house for a little visit. Parker and Tavian have SO much fun together. If we lived closer to them and could spend more time with them I know Parker and Tavian would be just the BEST of friends. Even more so than they already are!!!


Parker picked out this "Ocean" puzzle from Children's Orchard with his free birthday cash. It's 4 feet tall! Super fun! We are loving all things ocean lately!

We had some sick days too. Parker had a little cold and so did I. And the baby had a little cold, the UTI, and is teething! Poor thing. 

 This little girl got wiped out. One night we were making dinner and all of a sudden looked over and she was asleep in her little high chair. Sweet thing.

 There's only 1 person in this condo who is happy about the construction going on next door. It's sooooo noisy! And they start at 7am! Sheesh people! But Parker loves to stand out on the balcony and watch them.

This was from right after Parker's birthday when we were still at the Marriott. He got this bow and arrow set from Nanny and had fun practicing on the bed! 

 Mommy's little helper.

 Sick day....

 She was so pooped after our fun day at Torrey Pines with the cousins. I had to wake her up from her nap to get us there on time. So by the end of the day she was done. She was like a little sack of potatoes. Sooooooo sleepy.
Beach with cousins is always a good idea!

So, there are a few random moments... I don't want to forget anything!!! :-)



Comments