Bubbles, Beach, Best Day Ever!

The day finally arrived! The day we've all been waiting for! BUBBLE FEST! Bubble Fest is our favorite! We've been waiting over a year for the show to start and it did NOT disappoint!
We left without Tanner (he was asleep) assuming he didn't want to go because he NEVER wants to go with us to these types of things. But magically today, he did. So he met us there and to his credit, he was great. He was helpful and patient and kind and didn't complain. The kids played in the Bubble Zone when they first opened and we had the place to ourselves. It was awesome! 
And for some strange reason, we had VIP tickets. So we got swag bags and reserved seating for the show. We even got free Dippin' Dots! Score! The show was incredible and we all enjoyed it. We grabbed some Wendy's and headed to my parent's house to eat and change for the beach. Once again, I was surprised when Tanner said he'd go with us. His only other option was to go home alone and sit there, so I'm glad he put his big boy pants on and came. He had to stop by Dick's for a new swimsuit though because he was not prepared.
It was fun being at Doheny with everyone- We got to see Anna one last time. The kids had fun body boarding in the water but they need wet suits and water shoes for that rocky beach.
The beach is my happy place and I want to live there.
Tanner is really trying and I've had a few moments this weekend when I can really talk to him about how I'm feeling. I'm going through a transitional period with Rayleigh and Jack in school all day and I'm struggling with my "friend inventory", not to mention the drama with Kari and setting hard boundaries there. I'm feeling down, overwhelmed, excited, content, relaxed, anxious, uncomfortable, challenged... I'm just a whirlwind of emotions. 
I think I need a massage.








































 

Comments