I'm So Blessed MCO Concert

I am SO PROUD of these kids and Tanner, too! They have worked hard this whole semester, have given it their ALL, and have had the best attitudes about singing and learning something new. We are so grateful for MCO and all that it teaches and provides for our family. The fact that my children get a top notch music lesson each week doesn't even hold a candle to the fact that they are learning sacred music that flows through their minds at all times of day and night. Ella frequently sings during class (and all throughout the day) and she will sing, "Shut the door, keep out the devil!" or "Peter, Peter stop your sinking. Jesus is your friend!" It's the sweetest thing in the entire world. This Easter concert titled "I'm So Blessed" was phenomenal. Word can't describe the spirit that was felt in that concert hall. My mom, dad, and I sat 4 rows back (a change from our usual way up high seats) and we loved having an up close view of the kids and musicians. I know Parker feels like the littles have encroached on his unique MCO experience, but I'm so thankful that he's showed them grace as they joined in the movement and excelled! I invited the kids' teachers and Colleen came with her mother which made me so happy! She really enjoyed it and will come again next time. 
The concert was the perfect way to usher in the week of Easter and Christ's miraculous resurrection. I was able to volunteer during the second performance and I assumed Rayleigh would be too tired to go on stage but all of the kids were total rock stars and sang their hearts out and didn't even fall asleep on the way home! They were on a musical high! We all were! All the next day we were basking in the MCO after glow.  We can't wait for the Christmas concert. My parents and I have a tradition now of going to Maggiano's before the first show and it's a treasured time. We could NOT have done MCO without their help and support and we love them so much! 
MCO continues to bless our lives in ways we could not have every imagined and I can't wait to see what miracles unfold in the future! 



































































 

Comments