Disney Day with Kass, Bridger, and Hardy Boy
We had the best day at Disneyland with Kassidy, Bridger, and Hardy! It was Hardy’s 1st time and he did so great! He even took a nap in his stroller. We woke up early and got to the park right when it opened and stayed for 14 hours. We hit all of Fantasy Land to start off the day right and then played at the newly renovated Toon Town and rode the new ride. We stopped to eat yummy food several times, which was a real treat! I never buy food at the parks but Bridger was all about the food and we stuffed ourselves all day with churros, dole-whips, Mac n cheese in a bread bowl, pretzels with cheese, and the yummiest dessert pretzel with cheese cheese and Oreos. We got pasta from Pizza Planet and Bridger got a milkshake from Ghirardelli. Oh! And popcorn! Soooo much food. It was so fun!
We didn’t spend too much time at California Adventure but I watched Hardy while Kass went on Soarin’ which was so cute. He’s such a good baby!
We were exhausted by the end of the night but it was perfect. We had such a great time and everyone slept in the next day!
The only sad part was when Rayleigh had to leave early for play practice. Tanner picked her up and she was pretty sad. I told her that doing the right thing wasn’t always easy but that she is showing how much integrity she has. I was so proud of her for making the right choice and even having a good attitude about it. She is amazing and I love her so much!!!!
And finally, I was able to scan Kassidy a couple of times and confirm that she is having a GIRL! I'm so excited for her and that baby had the sweetest most prominent hands! She is so dainty and precious already!
Our big long Disney day was so fun and I'm so grateful for Kassidy and Bridger for making the effort to travel down here and make Jack's special weekend so unforgettable!






























Comments