Our 19th Anniversary

Our anniversary happened to fall on a pretty busy weekend with General Conference (which was fantastic and super uplifting- loved the messages of forgiveness and serving others), a soccer game for Jack (finally- we've missed SO much soccer due to all of the rain), and an Easter party at the park with school friends. On Saturday afternoon, though, we snuck away for yummy Sancho's Tacos in the car and a chilly e-bike ride down to the beach. It was nice to have so much time to talk and connect. Tanner was offered a promotion but would require a move to LA. No thanks! We stopped by Liz and Jeremy's house and ended up spending 3 hours there talking and it was so nice! We love them so much!
Sunday was such a nice relaxing day, listening to the Prophet and apostles and spending time with our friends at the park. Parker drove us home for the first time and did a pretty good job! He was so nervous. We sat in the hot tub and prepared for a BIG MCO day. 
I was 19 years old when I was married so I've almost been married as long as I was single! These past few months have been a little "off" between Tanner and I. We are not super connected and we are both so busy. I think it bothers Tanner more than it bothers me. But that's an easy fix. We just need more date nights! Next year, for our 20th anniversary, hopefully we can be in Europe! Fingers crossed!






















 

Comments