Our Second Week of Spring Break
This week was SO fun! We are making the most of our time off and playing so hard!
On Monday, I took the kids to a few libraries to cash in on our In n Out rewards for reading so much and we got our Universal Studios tickets at Costco (and lunch) for finishing the Harry Potter series! I have the best kids in the world and I'm so proud of them! I seriously relish my time with them, they are all incredible. It made me sad to see all of our friends at Disneyland without us because no one invited us. But then I remembered that we don't like going with those friends and we had better things to do!
Rayleigh had play practice and we had a nice evening together.
Tuesday was our Disney day and we had fun at California Adventure. They were so cute in Redwood Creek and I was able to sit in the sunshine and talk to my friend which was so nice! Jack had soccer and we ended on a high note on another great day.
Wednesday was my favorite! We finally got to go to Bubblefest and it was even BETTER this year! We loved it so much and enjoyed all of the bubbles like we always do. We then went INSIDE In n Out and had a super yummy free meal before cruising down to the Montage. Bad news was: it was cold. Good news was: we sat by the super awesome fire pit and played with random rich kids who were staying at the Montage. We made a little pit stop at my parent's house and then we went to the park with the big red slide for Max's 18th birthday! It was so fun playing with cousins and sharing in Max's special day. (But it was freezing).
Thursday I went to breakfast with my friends and I was sooooooooo nervous. I really don't know why but I was feeling tons of anxiety. I rode my bike and did my Come Follow Me study and learned more about having the faith of a tiny mustard seed. I told Heavenly Father, "Listen, all I have right now is this mustard seed. It's all I have to give. I want to love my friends. I want to serve them and I want us all to be happy. Please help me." And do you know what? The breakfast was fine. It was nice. Jill apologized for all of the awkawrdnes around Easter when the Bishop texted me and Tanner about Parker and him giving Noah Kaelyn's number, Courtney apologized for not inviting us to Disneyland. Everyone else was fine and normal and I survived!
And after that I was rewarded with the BEST 1 hour massage. It was soooo relaxing and I'm so thankful for my chiropractor and his amazing massage therapist! Tanner is being gently forced to go to the gym with his coworkers and Ricky, so he met me at the soccer fields with Jack and I went to bookclub at my mom's. The book was "Grace Where You Are" and our discussion was outstanding. I really needed it. We all need to show ourselves grace and lovingly offer it to others, as well. (I know I can be better at this)
Friday was spent cleaning and shopping and organizing and preparing and building alll day. Jose and his son built cabinets in the playroom which I LOVE. I got everything washed and cleaned and set up for Kassidy and Bridger's arrival. And I did the last minute prep for Jack's baptism and I just know this weekend is going to be amazing.
This week was so fun and life is pretty great!































































Comments