Parties, Play Dates, and a Wedding
The last couple of days has been so fun with friends! On Wednesday, I woke up early and met up with my fellow kinder aides at Rondo for a breakfast/gift exchange. Everyone brought a breakfast dish to share and we had a "favorite things" gift exchange which was super fun! It was a quick party right before school started but it was nice and I'm so grateful to work at that school with those awesome ladies!
Later that day, Ella had a play date at Leah's house and wow! Her house and backyard is amazing! Her dad builds pools so that was good to find out. Ella had the best time decorating a giant gingerbread man, painting a ceramic rainbow, eating pizza, and playing with her cute friends. I was so happy that she was included and I hope we can do more playdates in the new year!
That night I had a planning meeting for Relief Society and while our ward is shrinking and my friends are not my friends anymore, it was good to come together and try our best to prepare to serve the women in our ward.
Thursday was Sophie's wedding reception and the cool thing was that my parents were able to be with them in the temple that day because they were already there working! I love this family so much and I can't believe Soph is all grown up and a returned missionary! When I was a senior in high school, I accompanied Robyn on her doctor's visits and ultrasounds as part of one of my Young Women projects to learn more about a career in ultrasound. Shortly before I graduated high school, Sophie was born. And now here she is getting married! The reception was in San Clemente and it was soooo beautiful. Tanner and I had the best time seeing lots of good friends, including Liz and Jeremy, and ate and talked all night.
I love LOVE!
Christmas time is the best! We've been having so much fun and we are all so happy!
Cort dressed up as Santa at their ward party!

















Comments