Cold Beach Days
So, this off track time so far has not met all of my expectations. I had to get a crown on Thursday and I made the appointment because I assumed the kids would have an MCO rehearsal. But they actually did NOT. They DID have activity days and I had an RS meeting... but I made the choice to keep the kids down in OC so we could have a nice beach day. It was a hot 85 degrees at our house and warm still in Laguna Hills. I changed into my shorts and headed down to the coast only to find out that it was completely sopped in and freezing. Windy and cold! I was sooo sad! We played on the beach briefly and then ditched the sea water for the spa water. We took our time getting ready in the clubhouse and spent a few minutes with my parents. But man, I made the wrong choices that day... and my tooth hurts. Although I'm super glad to have gotten it all taken care of.
Friday was back to being cold again but it was Max's 19th birthday so we gathered all who were willing for an evening at 3 Arch. A bad day at 3 Arch is still a great day! We had a wonderful time together as a family and we came prepared and bundled up. Don't mind my spa tan! I'm gearing up for Hawaii! ha ha











Comments