O'ahu with O'hana Last Day

Our last day. A day of mourning. The kids woke up and ran down to the pool. I got a call from security that they were down on the beach. Whoops! They were fine. Security was just doing their job. Tanner made us breakfast and we packed up. Then we spent about an hour on the beach and finished up with one last slide race at the pool. Ella made a new friend each day and said goodbye to her sweet friend, Amelia. She’s such a social butterfly. I lost by fanny pack for a minute on the way out- nothing like a heart attack on the way to the airport when you can’t find your wallet. But it was up at the front desk where’d we’d been just minutes before checking out. We have LOVED our time in Hawaii. The kids now call the islands our family’s “special place”. I could not agree more. A week is not long enough! But we have enjoyed every minute on Oahu as an Ohana. Until next time, Hawaii! Mahalo!
















 

Comments