Jack's 9th Birthday

 Jack Jack Jack. He is the best. I am so happy we got to celebrate him so much! He makes me laugh every single day with this quick whit and sense of humor. He is a GOOD boy who wants to do well in all aspects of his life. He's a good student, a good friend, a good brother, and a good son. He is so easy to love and I know Heavenly Father has big plans for him. We invited the family over on Sunday to help wish him a happy birthday. We kept it simple with chicken n rice but it was a lovely day all together. Everyone seems content and happy to be in our home and that makes me so glad!

On Jack's birthday, Monday the 15th, I made Jack german pancakes for breakfast and then we had a super fun party at the park with all his buddies! He was spoiled with lots of gifs and was sooooo happy! They ran around the park and played handball and pokemon and the best was when his friend Lincoln gave him a drawing set and Jack hugged him! So sweet! Jack had soccer that evening and, of course, loved it. And then we got the birthday boy our traditional Wendy's meal with a large chocolate frosty for the birthday boy! We gave jack Robucks for Roblox and a kite and he went to bed a happy boy.

The next day, we went to California Adventure and Jack brought his own money to buy a churro. He's a little business man. That afternoon was a fun party for Ray's bestie, Jillian. We missed the MCO rehearsal but I think they are ready and excited for the concert!

Jack, you are unstoppable. Anything you put your mind to, you will accomplish. With the Lord on your side, I know you will see miracles and success that will surpass even your wildest dreams. YOU are incredible and I thank Heavenly Father every day for blessing me with a son like you. Happy birthday, Jack!
































Someone through Ray's flipflop on the bathroom roof!







Comments