Disney Day with the Girls
A few weeks ago, April asked everyone on our group text if they wanted to go to Disneyland with her because she was going to be there with her daughter's band class. I thought about it for a while and then told April I'd meet her there. I'm the only one with a pass so I figured if I was the only one meeting up with April, that would give us a chance to get each other a little better and spend some quality time together. But everyone really wanted to go and made it happen! We were sad to miss Courtney who made the choice to go to Utah for a HIGH Fitness thing instead. Jill flew in that morning and I picked her up and we went together. That gave us an opportunity to talk for a little bit privately and it was nice. The whole day was nice, actually! I had my car and reserved myself the right to leave if I felt uncomfortable. But, I never felt the need to step away and it was a good day. I had so much fun with the girls and feel like I'm in a good place now. I'm not expecting things to be like they were when we would hang out all the time and be closer connected. But I'm happy with the way things are currently. Jill was super sweet and bought us a few treats and we were silly and laughed a lot. We stayed until super late and I've gotta say, 2 full days at Disney and walking all over didn't make me tired or sore! Maybe I was made for Disney?
NOTHING CAN STOP US NOW!
My good luck omen



















Comments