Disneyland Easter Egg Hunt, Bunco, and the Lending Library

We headed to Disneyland on Tuesday and signed up for the totally epic Easter Egg hunt! We had so much fun walking around the entire park looking for Disney eggs. We were also able to meet up with Spence and Mona Kay for a brief moment which was a real treat- Parker went on Indiana Jones with them while I took the littles on Haunted Mansion. It was a beautiful, cool, not crowded morning which was fabulous.
That night I had therapy, I mean BUNCO! ha ha I love my BUNCO gals and I don't know what I'd do without my wonderful, amazing friends!
Wednesday we slowed down a little bit and did chores. We ran to the Lending Library and Parker was able to check out some cool things. I love homeschooling! And that night I drove down to my mom's house for her book club. I read the book, Educated, and really enjoyed the discussion. I love that group of women and they are all so loving to me. Tanner was so sweet to give me the freedom to be out THREE nights this week. I got the kids some bath paint soap stuff and they used it all over the tub which totally freaked Tanner out. ha ha He's not used to taking care of these hooligans. 
Rayleigh's month off of school has been going down in history as a one of the best months ever!!!!













Comments