Sender City and Fun with Josi
On Friday I took the kids to one of their favorite places, Sender City. Rayleigh is by far the best little climber. She could probably do it all day. And she was soooo excited! I was so proud of her! Parker did awesome too but pooped out towards the end and chose to play with Jack. Jack is not too into it but was a good sport and Ella just played. There were a few other parents there with young kids and one of the moms complimented me on how sweet and kind Parker was. He would play with the other little kids and engage them in games. He is such a stud!!
Rayleigh dominated the walls and even completed a timed one on her first try in just over 2 minutes! I think that's pretty rad! We had a blast and everyone left happy.
That afternoon, Josi brought the boys over to swim and we all had a great time! She was so sweet to me and encouraged me to go to the family Easter Egg hunt. I was feeling VERY nervous, scared, sad, hurt... all of the feelings over what Jon had done and said to me. But she promised to rally around me and show me lots of love!
I am so grateful for my sisters who love and support me no matter what!!! And I'm so proud of my rad kids for being so awesome!!!!!
Friday night, we left Parker in charge and went to dinner with Jill and Paul and Courtney and Robby. We sat and chatted for a super long time. I just love these amazing friends of ours! It's just what I needed after a rough few days!


















Comments