Jody and Billy Come to Visit and Rayleigh's First Dance Class

Jody and Billy live in Inkom Idaho and asked if they could spend a few days with us while they were on Spring Break and now we wish they lived with us. They have 5 of THE most amazing, fun, polite boys ever to walk this earth and it was an absolute pleasure having them in our home! They arrived on Wednesday afternoon and we quickly got to playing! The kids swam and Billy watched all 9 kids while Jody and I ran to the store. She made the most delish beef enchiladas and salsa! We had a great night! Tanner got home late every night but it was ok. I would go upstairs to get the kids to bed and he would arrive and take over entertaining while I rested and fell asleep.
We didn't have any real plans for Thursday so we went for a nice long walk, laid out, chatted, made food, and of course, swam. The kids spent hours playing in the cul-de-sac and Rayleigh enjoyed her first day of dance class! She killed it and was the cutest thing you've ever seen.
Rayleigh and the younger boys picked orange and made juice all by themselves. I was so proud of them! It was seriously just a great day!!!!


































Comments