Conference Weekend

Jody and her family left before we even woke up on Saturday morning and my house was completely spotless. I literally had nothing to do to clean up after them! And she left this super sweet note. (Which Rayleigh colored). It was sooooo nice having them in our home and I hope they come back again!!!
Saturday and Sunday we enjoyed General Conference. I relish these weekends when we can learn from and listen to our Prophet and the apostles. I truly thirst and hunger after these conferences and any spiritual guidance!
Spencer and Mona Kay were on their way down to spend a few days at Disneyland and stopped by our house to swim and have dinner! We were able to chat and catch up a little bit and enjoy a yummy Luna Grill dinner. Having a stellar family and such amazing friends really makes life so wonderful.











After being surrounded by boys for the last few days, Rayleigh was thrilled to have 2 girly girls to play with for a while!

Comments