Saying Goodbye to the Brown's and Spring Break Day 1

We were so sad to see the Brown's go! They are off an a cross country adventure and we are all praying that they come back and stay for good! I was finally able to take some pictures of them the day before they left. Audrey babysat for us over night way back in December and did so in exchange for some family pictures. They are a wonderful, beautiful family and we love them so much!
That afternoon, we all gathered together at the park for desserts and fun. The big kids started an epic game of tag that lasted hours. It was such a gorgeous night and everyone had a blast. I love our ward and these truly magnificent friends.

Monday was day #1 for our month long Spring Break! (except Parker, he still has work to do) We spent the morning at Disneyland having a blast and refilling our popcorn bucket for $1. The flowers were so colorful and smelled so good! It's so pretty at Disneyland! We let Jack pick out a toy at the Disney store so we could validate our parking. He was so excited! I can't believe he's going to be 4!!!!! He's such a stud of a little boy and I love him!!!!


















Checking out the baby ducks












Comments