Bumpy Roads
Today was a little more action packed. The kids have been on pins and needles waiting to return to the Provo Rec Center. For $22, our entire family stayed and played all day (or about 3 hours). Rayleigh and Jack LOVED all of the water slides. Ella was hesitant at first but warmed up after a while and we swam together in the big pool. I had a woman stop me and comment on what a great swimmer Ella was. I loved that she was recognized for her skills because she IS such an excellent swimmer!
After we were thoroughly warn out, we ordered some famous 2 Jack's Pizza and ate it outside at the Cottage. It really hit the spot! We then took the kids down to the lodge and let them each choose a treat for dessert and then run off their energy at the base of Timp.
It was a gorgeous night so we decided to take a little drive up the Alpine Loop. Tanner and I love a good scenic drive. But Tanner decided to "off road" a little bit and we all laughed hysterically as we claimed we were going to break the car or drive off a cliff with all of the bumps along the road. Ironically, the Prophet issued a message the very next day proclaiming that there WILL be bumps on the road ahead, but we shall not fear! Choose the right and be of good cheer! Coincidence? I think NOT!
That night we serenaded the kids with an impromptu Broadway sing along. The 3 littles laid across us as we sang the night away and each fell asleep to the sounds of our amateur voices. It was a tender evening and I hope I don't soon forget it. "Say you'll love me every waking moment, turn my head with talk of Summer time. Say you need me with you now and always, promise me that all you say is true, that's all I ask of you..... say you love me. You know I do! Love me, that's all I ask of youuuuuu..... ANYWHERE YOU GO LET ME GO TOO!"
We left Sundance on Carole's birthday so we brought her a card and some flowers. We are so tremendously grateful for her generosity
One of my favorite things about traveling is sleeping next to this cutie pie. Such a pretty sleeping princess
More art making
Switching up their shoes





























Comments