Luxury Resort Tour and Fun at Home

In an effort to keep up with this blog during the busy holiday season, I'm going to have to fore-go editing most of my pictures- so bare with me!
Tanner has beee working non stop, including every Saturday and Sunday. I have been trying so hard to find a time when we can sit down and take a decent family picture and he promised me we could try before church on Sunday. So here they are! 10 second self timer family pictures. They didn't end up too terrible but not good enough for me to make 100 Christmas cards. If I have to cut something out of the busy hold season, Christmas cards is not the worst thing to eliminate. I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed, though, with all the things and no husband....
We have spent the last few days at home and it's kind of driving me nuts so I invited my mom to join us on our luxury resort tour. I'm so happy she came with me! We checked out the "7 Wonders of the World" gingerbread house at the Ritz and then walked around the Montage. At their gingerbread house, they offer hot chocolate, cookies, and apple cider which was a fun treat. Then the kids ran around the beach for about an hour before we headed home. It was great getting out of the house and going to the beach!

I'm failing miserably at "Lighting the World". I think the holidays are creeping up on me and causing me to only do the bare minimum to survive. We baked cookies which was fun but didn't give them to any neighbors- my biggest regret. The kids love doing that and I love spreading that Christmas cheer to our neighbors. I DID get to have a fun lunch with Jill and Courtney. We exchanged gifts and went to Target. And book club was fun and I've really enjoyed getting to know those ladies better. But I do all of this with the help of Parker because Tanner is always gone. I spend most of my days trying to stay on top of meals, messes, and behavior. I know my life won't be this way forever so I'm trying to enjoy and take it a day at a time. 

Tanner's building FINALLY went into survey and they exited today but he had to stay late for his work party. I'm glad it's over now that we are 3 days away from Christmas!!!!!! All I want for Christmas is youuuuuu Tanner!













































Comments