Cruise Day 10: Traveling Home

 We are now flying home and it’s bitter sweet. We all miss home and our beds. Ray is excited to see Winston. She also leaves for 6th grade camp TOMORROW. Jack and Ella start soccer soon, MCO is in full swing, and I’m having a hysterectomy in 2 weeks.


I am so grateful for these last 10 days that I was able to spend with my family. Tanner and I did not fight one single time, despite me starting my period THE DAY we got on the ship. I’ll be glad so say goodbye to my uterus. No one got sick or hurt. We tried new things and practiced other things we are good at. We experienced a new country, saw new oceans and sea life. We played with several exotic animals, saw several amazing shows, and played games and were entertained by game shows. We ice skated in the middle of the ocean, made new friends, and enjoyed a beautiful room with the best view of the blue ocean. I know we will look back on this vacation our whole lives and be grateful for the experiences we were fortunate to have.

We missed Parker terribly and he would have had a great time too- assuming he could put his phone away and be present with all the cruise ship had to offer. We haven’t been able to talk to him since we’ve been traveling the last 2 Mondays but hopefully we can catch him today.

But now we have a big problem? Where do we go next?????



Comments