Cruise Day 9: Disneyworld's Magic Kingdom
We found an uber and had him drop the kids and I off at Disneyworld before taking Tanner to the hotel with our bags. Tanner went golfing and watched the Super Bowl while the kids and I explored Disneyworld! We were soooo tired and were sad to have to pay for food. Ha ha but we had a good time. To be honest, I was a little let down with Disneyworld. It’s not as colorful. There were less trees and the trees they had were bare. Hardly any flowers anywhere. Not as much music playing. All the rides are inside or covered besides their version of Autoipa which was called Speedway or something. It was all flat out in the open. All the rides we have at Disney too were just slightly different so it was cool to compare. But we loved Tron and rode that twice! And the 7 Dwarfs Train was really fun and smooth. The people mover was also super neat. We had 2 meals at Ray’s Galactic Grill and the food was pretty good. At lunch, I somehow was given a Diet Coke which I happily took. We shared churros and for the most part, everyone was happy and we are glad we went. But our hearts will always be with OUR beloved Disneyland.



























Comments