Friday June 1st
Yesterday I had a Disneyland hangover. I was SOOO tired that I actually took a nap! I literally don't remember the last time i took a nap!!! When I laid Parker down for his nap I was next to him reading one minute and snoring the next! I might have even had a little drool dripping out my mouth... We ran a few errands for Dad's birthday in the evening and I made dinner for us all and maybe we snuck out to yogurt-land...but that's honestly about it for yesterday.
Today I was bent on having a more enthusiastic day! I woke up with Parker and after a few minutes of cuddling and cartoons we went down to the park and I did a little run/workout while Parker rode his scooter and played on the playground. Mom and dad met us down there and dad did 5 pull ups!!!!!!!!! He's like He-man!! Next time I'll take a video! So impressive!
Parker and I met my childhood friend, Richel, at south coast plaza for lunch. We've been friends since we were about 3. She lived up the street from me growing up and we went to the same preschool, elementary school, jr high, and high school. She is pregnant and due in 3 weeks! It was SO good to see her and get caught up! (no cell phone pictures- stay tuned for the blog...)
After lunch Parker and I headed down to Jon's and went swimming! It was just us 2 and a bunch of other boys. Parker made about 14 friends. One of the grandma's thought Parker went to school with her grandsons! Ha ha he's just a friendly guy!
Tonight we are making cookies for Bebo's party (well, actually, I am- Parker already put himself to bed) but I've got fashion police playing on TV and trying not to gorge myself on cookie dough! Love you!!! Xoxo

*best part of my day: face time with tanner yesterday and phone call today. Love my man!














Comments