June 25th: HOT HOT HOT










I really hope Parker and London get married someday...






It's been hot here lately! Sooo nice! Saturday I felt like I spent the day with tanner- we were on the phone most of the day! But Parker and I joined Jon and his family at one of their fabulous pools. We were there pretty much all day and it was wonderful!


Sunday after church we had a nice family cook out in the back yard. Laura and I were craving burgers after we smelled a BBQ at the pool! We had a pretty good spread! It was a nice evening!

Today Parker was kind of a pill but we took him to the park this morning and then my mom and I went to the spectrum for lunch, shopping, and a movie! We saw Brave. Parker was a little hesitant after he'd heard about a big, scary bear that would appear in the movie. But it ended up being great. He really liked it. We had a delicious lunch at CPK and some yummy golden spoon for dessert.  Tonight there was a ward party at the community center. There was a nice turn out and every one had a blast! Jon brought his girls and the kids ran around and played which was fabulous. I loved seeing lots of friends and socializing, as usual.

Before bed Parker saw the space station again and I saw a shooting star! Im pretty sure tanner shot it up there for me. He's just that kind of guy. ;-) I love bragging about him to everyone. Everyone is so impressed with him! I'm so proud. :-)

Love you!!! Xoxo

Comments