June 15th: Hiking and such
![]() |
| Getting my fit on! |
![]() |
| Parker loves to make fresh orange juice from the oranges off Nanny and Bebo's tree |
![]() |
| Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go!!! |
![]() |
| Cool trick! Cool trick! |
![]() |
| Love days spent in my swimming suit! |
![]() |
| But it was cold |
![]() |
| This picture was taken on at Kari's house when Tanner and I were dating! I love it! |
Sooooo, I thought today would be a fun day in the sun. Not so much. That wasn't mother natures plan. It was a cool, misty day. Go figures. We still made the most of it.
My mom and I took Parker on a walk down to the creek by our house. We used to do that walk every day when we lived here- I pushed Parker in the stroller. It was a trip going back again with Parker on his scooter. It wasn't his favorite thing but at least we got some exercise in.
I wanted to take parker to the beach but since that wasn't going to happen due to the weather we made a good lunch and played and got to face time tanner (highlight of the day) before heading down to Kari's to go swimming! Rain or shine the sisters were going to get together and let the kids swim! Kids don't care if it's cold. Ha ha
The kids were totally crazy together. It took us a while to get out the door and walk down to the pool- I hope Kari's house isn't too destroyed. ;-) she made us pizzas and we enjoyed a little snack. The kids had a blast at the pool and had a hard time leaving each other but any time together is just fantastic. They love each other. We finally got them out of the pool because of their blue lips- they were cold!
Tonight the Brooks had an open house in their beautiful back yard. Bill wanted to look out his kitchen window and see paradise. He certainly achieved that goal. It is amazing out there- just like Hawaii. The food was super yummy and I had the best time catching up with lots of dear friends and sending my love to the family. Parker is seriously in heaven with all these parties and friends. It's just so fun.
It's just that.... I miss my man. Sigh.
Love you!! Xoxo
























Comments