June 11th: Boogie Boarding Bust



Before the melt down






I'm obsessed with this girl








I saw a friend post on Facebook, "oh no! Not Monday again! I hate Monday's!"  Not me! Parker and I had a great Monday. Well, mostly.


I cleaned the red velvet express (it really needed a good scrub) and we went to the braithwaites for a boogie board. It was so good to see lisa and catch up a little bit. And of course it was so fun seeing Cali! She was so excited to see us- she's so dang cute.

Parker and I headed down to strands which is an awesome beach. I picked it because the waves roll in nice and low and slow (perfect for body boarding) but they have done some major improvements. There's a nice walkway and a tram to get your down to the sand so you don't have to haul all your stuff down the stairs (and back up). They are building some amazing mansions along the beach which were cool to see! Anyhoo, Parker was having fun in the sand and after a while was ready to hit the waves! Cool! Oh but 5 seconds into it he freaked out. I was so mad and embarrassed! I mean he was crying like he was on fire! Ha ha poor thing really needs his daddy to be his knight in shining armor. :-)

When we got home Cami and the kids came over. Oh man, I'm in love with those kids. They are so incredibly cute! Noah and Jessie played with me outside and they were soooooo adorable!!! Parker loves his cousins.

I made meat loaf and cheesy potatoes for dinner and mom gave a great lesson for FHE. Parker loves being here. He tells me all the time how much he thinks this is the best place on earth- like heaven. He told them tonight he wants them to live here forever.

I feel ya Parker.

So grateful for my ETERNAL family and for the covenants I made in the temple 8 years ago. Im So happy to go to the temple tomorrow, too!

Love you!!! Xoxoxo

Comments