June 21st: Everyday is Play Day!



Had to throw in this little beauty from Disneyland yesterday- Look at that! She's firing BOTH weapons! Watch out!






















This morning we all woke up singing, "zip a dee doo dah!" We had an absolute blast yesterday! I'm so glad we were able to make all those happy memories!


We met up with our friends, Barb and her daughter Melissa, for breakfast at the Original Pancake House. Parker and I split the chocolate chip pancakes with bacon on the side. :-) He was tired and pretty wiggly at the table but we were still able to get a good visit in. Barb and my mom have been friends since before I was born and I grew up playing with Melissa. She's a super sweet girl and I enjoyed catching up with her.

After breakfast we went with my mom to work in Laguna. She dropped us off at the playground while she met her client.  Parker hopped on his favorite swing. :-) We sat on the warm sand and watched the paddle boarders and then perused the art galleries! Parker was so great checking out all the art and giving his opinion. I was very impressed! It didn't hurt that we stopped into the gallery that has a few Dr. Seuss pieces. He was the perfect companion and totally indulged me when I wanted to look in fancy shops. :-)

When we got home we quickly changed into our swimming suits and headed over to the Steele's for some big splashing. Pilar is in town with the kids- she is renewing her passport or something for her upcoming trip home to Venezuela. Parker LOVED the pool and going down the water slide and, of course, jumping off the water fall. :-)

When we got home around 4 I needed to get ready for my temple recommend renewal interview so I put a movie on for Parker and literally 2 minutes later he was snoring. This kid was pooped! He slept until 7! I know that's not the best case scenario but the poor kid needed to catch up on his Z's for sure. My mom made a super yummy dinner and I was able to run to the church, have my interviews, and get home before he even woke up!

As a reward for helping Nanny water the flowers tonight we took Parker to Yogurtland. And tonight when we looked up in the sky we were able to see the space ship orbiting earth! SO COOL! Parker stayed up playing in his room for a while after I was done reading to him but when I went in to check on him before I hit the hay he had the room all picked up and had his arm around Stuffy. This kid is an angel, I tell ya.

It was sooooo nice talking to tanner today. I can't believe we will see him in just a few weeks! We can't wait!! This is a summer to remember for sure!

Love you!!! Xoxoxo

Comments