June 9th: Feeling Happy
Aw- good day today. Feeling happy.
Parker climbed into bed with me at 7am and I tried to sleep a little longer while he watched TV but no such luck. I decided I should probably get up and go running anyway so that's what I did! It felt good. I should probably do it more often- like 3-5 times a week for 20-30 minutes, right? ;-)
When I got back, mom was making pancakes and after breakfast we went back over to the park for a little more fresh air and exercise. The park was hopping today!
This afternoon Kari came over and my mom and I (and Parker) took her to lunch and shopping at the spectrum for her birthday. It was so fun! She is such a joy to be with! She has such a brightness and spirit about her! She's so cheerful and full of compliments and affection. She's just so hot, too. I mean, seriously. Have you seen her lately? She's a total blond bombshell. I love her.
While she and mom shopped I took Parker over to the plip plop fountain (or, flip flop fountain if you're Parker...) In 0.5 second he was soaking wet and grinning from ear to ear. Wachagonnado? We went to Target and bought him a new, DRY oufit. Maybe I should get soaked in the plip plop fountain that way I, too, can get a new outfit! ;-)
Tonight we were honored to attended Max's end of the year school talent show! It was soooooo awesome! Wow! Some of those kids were insanely talented! Parker LOVED it but the best part of all was seeing cute cowboy max up on stage with his class!!!! He was the leader! The top dog! He OWNED that stage! I see a very theatrical future for max. He rocked it and it was adorable.
Fun day today seeing my sisters. I love them dearly and could not be more thankful for them. They mean more to me than... Like, chocolate! See! That's a lot! ;-) I'm so blessed with such a supremely epic family. Love you all!
Xoxoxo





















Comments